Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Woah. Imma slacker... May 12, 2009





Sheesh! October was my last post? Seriously?


I've found myself wanting to update this blog, but I keep getting caught up in doing other things instead. I was just about to go to bed and thought now might be a good time to work on it a little bit.


I've decided to make this my primary blog now rather than Charlotte's page. Her page I'd like to keep dedicated to her, and this one I would like to re-vamp and keep more to my daily musings.


Where do I start?

Well, I gave birth 8 weeks ago tomorrow. My son has been such a blessing to my heart and our whole family. He is such a sweet and content baby. I can't get enough of him.


*A* turned 16 on Sunday. She's been a big pain in my butt but I am so excited to see her transformation into a young woman. I tell my sister that *A* better find a strong willed man, someone that will be able to put her snooty butt in check. She'll give any guy a run for his money, that's for sure! *B* and I took her out to dinner and then she and I went to a play afterwards. We saw "Hairpray", it was a really nice evening.







I haven't been back to work with the teen moms since Christmastime. Holidays and minimum Wednesdays kept cropping up and before I knew it, I was hugely pregnant and didn't want to go. Now that the baby is here, I haven't had the chance to go by there except to make an introduction of the baby. I miss the girls, but I am finding great contentment in becoming a homebody. I am working on my *housewifey* skills. And for once, am really enjoying it.



Ok, I mean it this time. I am going to keep this one up more often. Now I'm off to make some adjustments.

No comments: